Jumat, 26 November 2010

Otto Diece Activities

Yesterday .....
On September 25th, 2010 me and my friend, all of member ottodiece went to Monument for took a picture.
But, there are 10 member of otto diece is didn't present, without reason :( .
On the monument, we played together and saw the scenery around.
Trully, were destination is take a picture for christmas competition.
But, because we are so excited, we just played around, and around, and around, and around.
*LOL :D*
That time's very hot.
We were all sweating.
But, as usual, otto diece is always crowded :D .
For 2 hours we spent time together for take a picture.
Finally, is finished.
And we back to were home by self.
On the next day,  we display in the classroom results picture in Monument.
This is one of my pleasent experience.
And I'll never forget it.
I'm really proud of Otto Diece.
Hope, we're always together.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 komentar: